Give your career the perfect take off!
Are you part of the next generation of leaders?
BRAC is the #1 ranked NGO in the world, operating in 11 countries across Asia and Africa. Working at BRAC is more than just a job - it means connecting to millions of lives across the world and building a world we want.
BRAC's Management Trainee programme is a fast-track, integrated programme providing members high exposure to gain intensive, hands-on experience in different fields of BRAG'S operations.
Position: Management Trainee
What awaits you?
• A fast-track career
• On-the-job and off-the-job training
• Robust development opportunity
• Masters in any discipline from any recognized university with all 1st division/class or CGPA 3.00
• One year of experience will be preferred; fresh graduates can also apply
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Strong leadership skill
• Gross salary of BDT. 50.000/- per month
• Festival bonus, contributory provident fund, gratuity, health and life insurance. Telemedicine services
• Across Bangladesh
Please apply through BRAC CAREER by 15 September, 2023
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
For more BRAC MTO JOB CIRCULAR may visit URQUERY JOBS
For further clarification you may visit the website of BRAC or the published circular: