Young Leaders' Program (YLP)
We at BRAC Bank consider People as the prime key to success. BRAC Bank's YLP, the most anticipated program for fresh graduates is a part of our investment in building a robust and talented workforce. Our Young Leaders with fresh ideas must aspire to be change makers in the Bank. This year-long program will offer structured learning opportunities and 360 degree exposure in different functions of BRAC Bank.
A brief introduction of the functions along with required skill-sets are tabled below:
- Corporate Banking deals with large local and multinational corporate companies and caters to their financial requirement
- Retail Banking deals with individual customers' catering to their banking requirements such as opening accounts, getting loans etc.
- SME or Small and Medium Enterprise works for small business ventures across the country which considered as the main lifeline of Bangladesh's economy
- Distribution Network or Branch Banking acts as the service point where customers can avail their banking services. It is the face of the Bank that is visible to the general people
- Alternate Banking Channel (ABC) focuses on providing banking services through various channels such as ATM, Internet Banking, Agent Banking, CDM, etc. The focus of ABC is to divert customers for providing better, efficient and convenient services.
- Treasury acts as the Banker of the Bank. The primary function of the treasury department is to manage all funds of the Bank as well as to play an important role in the money market of the country.
- Operations works in back office of the Bank which processes all operational activities on behalf of the front office
- Finance manages the balance sheet and profitability of the Bank
- Internal Control & Compliance conducts audit as part of managing internal compliance within the Bank
- 1Company Secretariat & Regulatory Affairs manages activities of the Bank's board and maintains relationship with Bangladesh Bank
- Anti-Money Laundering or AMLD manages and prevents money laundering risks in the Bank
- Communication & Marketing manages internal & external communication as well as promotes the brand of the Bank
- Technology deals with all IT related issues of the Bank including network infrastructure, software management, hardware and software support etc.
- 1Legal & Recovery team deals with customers who are not repaying their loans regularly. It also manages all legal issues on behalf of the Bank
- Human Resources manages all employee related issues in the Bank such as recruitment, employee engagement, career development etc.
- General Services manages all administrative aspects of the Bank starting from vendor management, premises and security management, procurement etc.
- Risk Management Unit analyzes and manages various risks that may arise from Banking Operations. The core objective of the unit is to predict and find solutions to future risks as well as deal with present areas which may contain risk for the Bank.
During the written exam of the selection process, candidates will select two functions from the above table, where they deem to be the best fit. However, final selection will be based on proper matching between the Bank's business requirements and the attitude and aptitude of the candidate.
• Four year graduation in any discipline from any UGC approved or accredited foreign university
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective communication in Bangla and English
• Willing to work from any location in Bangladesh
• Ambitious, smart, result oriented with strong integrity and social skills
• Ability to work in a team, self-propelled and adaptive to changes
• Tech-savvy, ready to contribute in a digital transformation for a new banking landscape
Offers and Benefits
Young Leaders will receive a gross remuneration of BDT 70,000 per month
After successful completion of a year-long development program, Young Leaders will be confirmed as Principal Officer.
BRAC Bank offers a fast track career for the successful Young Leaders with exciting learning opportunities, competitive benefits package and a best in class working environment.
Application Deadline: July 25, 2021
How to Apply: Click on the following link to apply and create your profile in the system
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next level of selection process.
For more BRAC Bank Young Leaders' Program like opportunities you may visit URQUERY JOBS
Or you may see City Bank Management Trainee Program.
For further clarification you may visit Official Website or see the published circular: