Job Title: Trade Marketing Officer
Abul Khair Tobacco Company Limited, one of the leading and successful business conglomerates is looking for result oriented, hard working and self motivated candidates for the following positions.
Academic and Professional Qualification:
Masters Degree from any reputed public university
No third class/divison or equivalent result in any stage of academic life.
Maximum 32 years of age. Minimum Height 5 ft and 6 inches
Must have minimum 1 year experience in cigarette marketing/promotion
Compensation and benefits:
BDT.40,000/-(Forty Thousand) with other admissible benefits as per the company policy.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume at email@example.com mentioning TMO(Tobacco) in the subject line.
For more Abul Khair Job Circular for sales and marketing you may visit URQUERY JOBS
For further clarification you may visit Official Website or see the published circuar:
Abul Khair Group, one of the leading and successful business conglomerates is looking for following professionals for its Sales Department of Consumer Goods Division (FMCGD).
Position: Regional Sales Officer/ Regional Sales In-Charge
• Masters or equivalent from any university (any discipline) having no 3rd Class/ Division in any result and minimum 7 years of overall working experience in sales function with at least 2 years of experience in similar position of relevant industry.
• Performing primary sales order management, verifying secondary sales ensuring optimum product distribution and visibility while coordinating and establishing new distribution channel, market, territory as well as supervising subordinates and preparing periodic sales report to achieve sales goals.
Position: Territory Sales Officer
• Masters or equivalent from any university (any discipline) having no 3rd Class/ Division in any result and minimum 4 years of overall working experience in sales function with at least 1 year of experience in similar position of relevant industry. The incumbent can be maximum 34 years of age.
• Supervising daily sales activities, making sales forecast and analysis, achieving assigned territory's financial results through selling company products, developing excellent trade relations with different traders & customers while implementing the organizational policies & strategies to compete with competitors to achieve organizational sales goals.
Position: Management Trainee Officer
• Masters or equivalent from any public university (any discipline) with minimum CGPA 3.00 or above.
• This position offers a challenging fast-track career path. The incumbent will have the opportunity to learn and perform in different roles of the Sales Department.
Competency level required for all the positions:
• Ability to work hard under pressure with commitment and willingness to take on responsibilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skill, self-driven, result-oriented & willing to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
• Ability to ride motorbike.
Deadline: 27th January 2021