Embassy of Sweden job Circular
Job Title: Migration Assistant
The Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka is looking for a Migration Assistant
Sweden and Bangladesh have had diplomatic relations for over 50 years and the Embassy of Sweden has been situated in Bangladesh since 1975. The main mission of the Embassy is to promote and monitor Swedish interests. We work with development, aid, migration, consular, business and trade and we are 40 local and sent out staff divided into four sections. The Migration section is working mainly with visas and residence permits. The working language of the Embassy is English.
For more information about the Embassy, please see the Embassy of Sweden Webpage
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Receive, review and register residence permit applications from Bangladeshi applicants
• Perform investigations and interviews with applicants in both Bangla and English
• Verify the authenticity of documents
• Collect biometrics
• Share information externally through email and telephone communication
• Other related tasks as instructed
• For more information on applying, visit ProEdge Website
Application Process and Deadline:
Take advantage of this career opportunity I I and email your applications with a cover I | letter (within 400 words), your resume and 1 three references from former managers to email@example.com by 4 July 2023.
Please mark the subject line of your application with "Migration Assistant"
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 4 July 2023
Qualifications and Experience:
• University degree or relevant equivalent working experience in a similar preferably with another Embassy, High Commission, UN or similar organization.
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Good computer skills
• The candidate must show ability to independently perform duties and to ensure the delivery and completion of tasks, also under periods of high workload
• Flexibility and ability to prioritize is a must, as well as to be motivated and have a willingness to learn new things
• Good knowledge of the Government offices, State institutions and Diplomatic Missions
• Previous work experience in the field of visas and migration
• Experience of team-based work is desirable
For more information about the Swedish embassy in Dhaka, please visit Official Link.
For more Embassy Job in Dhaka you may visit URQUERY JOBS
For further clarification you may visit Official Website or see the published circular:
Job Title: SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
The Swedish Embassy in Dhaka is offering an exciting international work environment in close collaboration and shared office spaces with other Nordic embassies.
Reporting to the Head of Administration Swedish diplomat), the job has a key role in the administrative operations of the Embassy.
- If you have the equalization and competences please send your motivation letter, resume, and three professional references to ASSOCIATES www.proedge-asso.com
- Please mark subject line with "Senior Administrative Officer. Application must be in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an Interview. For more information, please CLICK HERE
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Organize repair & maintenance for the chancery, residence of the Head of Mission, posted staff apartments, communication with the landlords.
2. Maintenance of Embassy vehicles in collaboration with the Transport Coordinator.
3. Purchase and maintenance of equipment and machinery of chancery and apartments.
4. Purchase and maintenance of telephones and mobile phones.
5. Procurement as per embassy guidelines.
6. Management of inventory.
7. Communications related to import/export of official and personal goods.
8. Administer tax-free transactions on behalf of the diplomatic staff.
9. Coordinate delivery/receiving of documents/letter/parcels; administer airport passes.
10. Assist contact person for working environment for chancery and residences.
11. Coordinate with other Nordic Embassies on administrative issues.
12. Maintain record and administration of annual leave for locally employed staff.
13. Assist the Third Secretary in consular cases when required.
14. Assist in security issues.
15. Secondhand responsibility for the Social Secretary
16. Perform other duties as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
• Academic degree at a recognized university, other relevant academic qualification would be an added advantage.
• Experience of minimum 10 years of similar tasks preferably with another Embassy or other international organization.
• Excellent spoken and written English and Bangla skills
• Computer skills especially in Office-package
• Analytical approach
• Ability to demonstrate cooperative skills
• High level of quality of work, responsibility and professional integrity
• Ability to independently perform duties and ensure the delivery and completion of tasks, also under periods of high workload
• Flexibility and ability to prioritize
• Open minded, motivated and willing to learn new things
Application Deadline: March 14, 2022