GST (General, Science and Technology) is inviting applications for the combined admission of Bachelor (Honors) 1st year.
Deadline for GST admission has been extended. Mininium Qualification for apply in Unit B and Unit C has been changed for giving maximum opportunity to students.
There are 20 universities under GST such as:
1. Jagannath University, Dhaka
2. Islamic University, Kushtia
3. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet
4. Khulna University, Khulna
5. Haji Muhammad Danesh University of Science and Technology, Dinajpur
6. Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology, Tangail
7. Patuakhali University of Science and Technology, Patuakhali
8. Noakhali University of Science and Technology, Noakhali
9. Comilla University, Comilla
10. Jatiyo Kobi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal, Mymensingh
11. Jashore University of Science and Technology, Jashore
12. Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur
13. Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna
14. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University of Science and Technology, Gopalganj
15. Barisal University, Barisal
16. Rangamati University of Science and Technology, Rangamati
17. Rabindra University, Bangladesh, Sirajganj
18. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University, Bangladesh, Gazipur
19. Sheikh Hasina University, Netrokona
20. Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science and Technology, Jamalpur.
Name of the Course: Bachelor (Honors) 1st year
Only students who have passed SSC / Equivalent in 2016 and 2017 and HSC / Equivalent in 2019 and 2020, Diploma-in-Commerce, HSC (Vocational), A Level and other equivalent examinations under Bangladesh Technical Education Board (as per approval by Equivalent Determination Committee) Be able to apply for. Students who have passed HSC / equivalent examination from Science, Humanities and Commerce will be able to apply for Unit-A, Unit-B and Unit-C respectively subject to the prescribed qualifications. The eligibility of unit based initial application is as follows:
• Unit-A: Must have minimum total GPA of 6.00 including 3.50 in both SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations (including 4th subject) for applicants who have passed HSC / Equivalent examination from Science Branch. Madrasa Board (Science) and Vocational (HSC) will be considered as Science Branch along with General Science Board Science Branch.
• Unit-B: Must have minimum total GPA of 6.00 with a minimum GPA of 3.50 in both SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations (including 4th subject) HSC / Equivalent examination from Humanities branch. Music, Home Economics and Madrasa Board (General, Mujabbid) will be considered as humanities along with the humanities branch of General Education Board.
• Unit-C: Must have minimum total GPA of 6.00 with a minimum GPA of 3.50 in both SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations (including 4th subject) passed HSC / Equivalent examination from Commerce Branch. General Education will be considered as Diploma in Business Studies, Business Management (HSC) and Diploma in Commerce Branch along with Baird's Commerce Branch. In case of GCE, IGCSE (O level) examination should be passed in 5 subjects including B grade in at least 3 subjects and in IAL (A level) examination at least 2 subjects should be passed in 3 subjects including B grade. In this case, the initial application has to be made online through direct application with the approval of the Equality and Eligibility Determination Committee. In order to determine the equivalent, it is necessary to contact the Registrar, Jagannath University, Dhaka directly.
Course duration: 4 years
Duration of application submission: April 1-15, 2021
Application fee: Not mentioned
Admission test: June 19- July 3, 2021
Class start: Not mentioned
Application procedures details are in the circular.
You may visit URQUERY Admission for much more information regarding 20(Twenty) University announced circular for University Admission | GST Admission.
For Chittagong University Admission Click Here.
For BUET Admission Click Here.
For BUTEX Admission Circular Click Here.
For further information please visit the Official Website or see the circular attested from the daily Prothom Alo: