Deadline of application for applying Scholarship for Masters in Actuarial Science and Actuarial Management has been extended.
The Department of Financial Institutions under Ministry of Finance is inviting applications from genuine Bangladeshi nationals for a 2 year Masters Program in Actuarial Science and Actuarial Management.
Field of scholarship:
2 years Masters Program in,
Actuarial Science and
Qualification for the scholarship:
1. Must have unconditional offer letter (full time) from Cass Business School (now The Business School) of City University of London for the expected degree
2. Age limit: Maximum 35 years on 31-08-2021
3. In the case of a government official, the applicant must have a permanent job and have completed a master's degree abroad after entering the job, will not be considered for this program;
4. The applicant should have a Bachelor (4 Year Term) / Masters Degree in (a) Mathematics (b) Applied Mathematics (c) Statistics and (d) Applied Statistics. In case of Bachelor / Masters degree completed abroad, equivalent certificate by UGC must be submitted. Otherwise a certificate of Bachelor / Masters degree completed from abroad will not be considered for evaluation in the scholarship program;
5. Candidates who have previously received any full scholarship / fellowship from government / private / international will not be considered for this scholarship;
6. In case of educational qualification, applicants must have at least 3 first divisions / classes / equivalent or CGPA minimum 3.50 (in case of scale 4.00) and CGPA minimum 4.5 (in case of scale 5.00) or 75% Or above and no third class / class or equivalent from any Board / University will be acceptable in any examination;
7. Those who have experience in Computer, Word, Windows, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Email, Internet Browsing, has published research articles in local / foreign journals and preference will be given to married candidates who have no more than 2 children;
Application deadline: July 15, 2021
List publishing: Not mentioned
Interested students are requested to apply with recent of passport size photographs (3 copies), all certificates of educational qualification, attested copy of exam mark sheet / grade point sheet, NID card, passport, copy of test results of TOEFL, IELTS (Academic) examination to the address mentioned in the circular.
For more Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students, you may visit URQUERY SCHOLARSHIP
For further clarification you may visit the Website of the Ministry or the circular from the daily Prothom Alo: