North South University (NSU), the first private university in Bangladesh. It was established in 1992 by the then Foundation for Promotion of Education and Research (FPER). In the early 1990s, they had a dream to set up a world-class university as a center of excellence in higher education in the private sector.
The university is inviting applications from the students for the admission on the MBA and EMBA program in the Summer 2023.
Admission on: MBA and EMBA
• Completed undergraduate (UG) degree with at least 2nd class or minimum CGPA of 2.75/4.00
• For EMBA: 3 years of continuous work experiences after the completion of UG degree
• Admission test waived for candidates having UG degree from NSU with CGPA of 3.0 or above
• UG appeared students can apply
• Ranked Number 1 Private University in Bangladesh
• Highly ranked internationally by QS Ranking and (awaiting UGC approval) Web metrics Ranking
• Highest employer reputation. 100% Job placement rate of Analytics and IT Entrepreneurship the graduates.
• Weekend and evening classes for working students COZAW
• 50% tuition waiver for MBA candidate securing highest marks in the admission test and for NSU undergraduates with CGPA of 3.8 or above
Course duration: According to course
Deadline of application submission: November 01, 2023
Orientation class: Details in website
Course fee: Not mentioned
For more NSU admission you may visit URQUERY Admission
Interested students are invited to apply through the website mentioned in the circular.
For further information please visit Official Website or see the publishewd circular :