DHAKA SCHOOL OF BANK MANAGEMENT (DSBM) is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. Banglaedsh Institute of Bank Management is the mother organization of Dhaka School of Bank Management.
Name of the Program: Masters in Bank Management
Their flagship program is MBM(Masters in Bank Management). This program is designed to equip Banker and potential Banker with professional Banking knowledge.
Program Features of MBM
• A professional post-graduate degree in banking and allied fields
• Highly recognized by the banks and financial institutions
• A 2 year and 4 months program
• Reasonable fees and availability of scholarship
• Uninterrupted academic atmosphere with a rich library
Criteria for Eligibility:
• Completion of minimum 16 years of schooling from any discipline.
• At least one first division/class (CGPA 4 in a 5-point scale or 3.5 in a 4-point scale) and no third division/class (CGPA below 3 in a 5-point scale or below 2.75 in a 4-point scale) in any certificate/ degree examination.
Application Process of BIBM Admission in MBM
• Online Application: For applying online, visit the web site (admission.bibm.org.bd) or
• Hardcopy Application: One can collect Application Form along with a Prospectus every day except public holiday during 10.00 am — 6.00 pm on payment of Tk. 1000/- from DSBM Office (3rd Floor, BIBM Academic Building).
• Application Open: August 01, 2023
• Application Close: October 04, 2023
• Admission Test: October 07, 2023(Saturday)
Dhaka School of Bank Management (DSMB) Bangladesh, Institute of Bank Management (BIBM) Plot # 4, Main Road # 1, Mirpur -2, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh Phone: 01733339345 48032091-4/ Ext:105 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more BIBM admission or MBM admission you visit URQUERY ADMISSION
For further query you may visit Official Website or see the published circular: