Bsc in Agriculture in Bangladeshis offered from agricultural universities and from multi-discipline universities. Now many public universities along with some private universities Offer Bsc program in agriculture.
Gono Bishwabidyalay has launched Bachelor Program in Agriculture under faculty of Agriculture. This program is approved by University Grants Commission and Ministry of Education, Bangladesh Government.
Course Title: Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
Minimum Qualification for admission:
Both SSC and HSC in Science Group with minimum GPA 3.00 individually.
04(Four) Years Diploma in Agriculture with GPA 3.0 is eligible for admission.
Advantages of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture:
1) Agriculture Graduates May apply for specially agriculture cadre along with general cadre and non-cadre
2) Opportunity for working in Bangladesh Agriculture Research Institute(BARI), Bangladesh Rice Research Institute(BRRI), Bangladesh Jute Research Institute(BJRI), agriculture based government and non-government organization.
3) Scope for higher study and job in abroad
4) Can be lecturer in Agriculture in different colleges
5) Able to work in Banking sector
For more information and clarification, you may visit Official Website or see the published circular: