Commonwealth Executive MBA I MPA Programme
Admission Semester: 192
BANGLADESH OPEN UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
The National Open Universities of Srilanka, Pakistan, Guyana, Ghana Nigeria, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Jamaica, Mauritius, Cayman Islands and Botsoana
Study Centers: Dhaka & Chattogram Regional Centers
- A graduate/equivalent degree from recognized university (minimum qualification is B.A., B.Sc., BSS., BBA., B.Com., MBBS/Dental, B.Sc. Eng., B.Sc. Agri. B.Sc. Nursing Es )
- A minimum of two year's job experience.
- Residency in Bangladesh.
- Satisfactory score on the Commonwealth Executive MBA/MPA Admission Test.
The Programme Features:
• Flexible learning system.
• Affordable Fees.
• Quality tutorial Service.
• Week end tutorial Gasses.
• English as a medium of instruction.
• High quality learning materials developed by the teaming experts of Commonwealth Universities.
Online Application Procedure: See the main Circular given bellow
Application Time: October 31, 2021 to December 30, 2021
For more MBA Admission in Bangladesh you may visit URWQUERY ADMISSION
For further clarification and apply online you may visit Official Website or see the published circular