SCITI is a government training institute continuously working for Human Capital Development
Small and Cottage Industries. As part of this development process SCITI is inviting applications for Training on different modules.
Title: Entrepreneurship Development
Purpose of the Course:
Nearly 60(Sixty) million young people are eligible for labour market. About 20 million people are unemployed. Foreign labour market is also shrinking. Entrepreneurship Development serves the country in two ways. First entrepreneur creates job for himself. Secondly, he/she creates job for others. Number of entrepreneurs increase; percent of unemployed people decrease. They may also create lot of new products and services. Many of them can bring foreign investment and revenue.
Training Content/Subject Area:
• Ways of capacity/ability/strength of the Entrepreneur
• Selection of industry or business on the basis of quality and skill
• Bankable proposal creation for selected business
• Analysis of Production, Management, Marketing and Financial aspects of business or industry.
• Tools and techniques of haing Bank Loan.
• Government Benefits of Entrepreneurs in line with Industry Policy-2016
• Loss-Profit analysis of project/business and different financial analysis.
• Find out cash flow, Balance Sheet, NPV, IRR, etc
Assistance in credit facility will be given after successful completion of course
After successful completion of the training, certificate will be awarded
Benefits: Learning how to start and run a new business.
Course duration: May 29-June 02, 2022
Application deadline and Registration: May 29, 2022 (until 9.30 am)
Minimum Qualification: Not mentioned
Course fee: Tk. 1,500/-(Physical presence)
For many SCITI Course you may visit URQUERY TRAINING
For further details you may see the published circular :