Fellowship program by Bangabandhu Science and Technology Fellowship Trust
Bangabandhu Science and Technology Fellowship Trust is inviting applications from the candidates for Fellowship Program of MS and PhD.
Program name: Fellowship Program of MS and PhD
Qualification for the fellowship:
• The applicant must be Bangladeshi
• Only science student / researcher can apply for fellowship. No student / researcher in Arts and Commerce will be eligible for application
• Applicants will be taken viva and Power Point Presentation (in person or online especially in the field)
• Teachers/applicants who have already done MS will not be able to apply for fellowship in MS course for the second time
• If the applicant is a government employee, his job must be permanent
Certificates / Degrees obtained from recognized Board of Education / Universities in the academic life of the applicants for the Fellowship and in case of PhD, there should be minimum 4 1st class or minimum 3.25 on 4.00 scale in CGPA system and minimum 4.00 on 5.00 scale. 3rd class / division will not be accepted in any examination of education bard or university. Preference will be given to the applicant if the research material is considered to make a significant contribution to the innovation of science and technology at the national level
• Applicants who do not accept any fellowship / grant for the proposed research from any other Government, Autonomous, Non-Governmental Institution, who are studying / researching full time on the subject mentioned in paragraph 1, have been offered final admission by the concerned University Authority / Supervisor. If so, you will be considered eligible to apply for this fellowship subject to having the appropriate educational qualifications
• Preference will be given to candidates with PhD fellowship who have experience in writing thesis in English at Masters level and have published research papers in English in local / foreign journals.
• Age of the applicant: At the last date of submission of application, the age of the applicant should be less than 40 years in case of MS course and not more than 45 years in case of PhD course.
• Applicants for PhD and MS courses abroad have IELTS score of 6.50 and accordingly TOEFL / GRE any other recognized score
Program duration: Not mentioned
Subject of fellowship:
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Statistics, Biology, Medical Sciences, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Biotechnology and Microbiology, Engineering and Architecture, Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Geology and Environmental Science, Agricultural Science , Food and Nutrition Science, Oceanography, Oriental Engineering, Fisheries Science, Veterinary and Animal Husbandry, Conventional and Non-Conventional Energy, Energy Research, Nuclear Power, Nuclear Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Textile Engineering, Urban and Regional Development Planning, Exploration and Exploration
Deadline of application submission: April 26, 2022
Fellowship Award Value: Not mentioned
Interested candidates are requested to fill up the application given the mentioned website in the circular following the rules.
You may visit URQUERY FELLOWSHIP for more information regarding admission.
For further information please visit the Official Website or see the published circular: